Environ – Environment Charity Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites such as energy, recycling, charity, crowdfunding, fundraising, earth, eco, environment and all other environment websites without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 20+ Page Templates. You can build your professional looking websites with the most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag-and-drop your ideas from the interface.
- Modern & Professional Design
- Shop Ready templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor themes
- No Coding Required
Page templates included
- Global Kit Styles – Customize fonts & color in one place
- About Us
- Popular Causes
- Cause Detail
- Event Detail
- Career Detail
- Coming Soon
- Shop / Products
- Shop / Products Detail
- Product Cart
- Product Checkout
- My Account Page
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Page
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Hello Elementor
- Most of themes that compatible with Elementor
Elementor Pro Features
Addons installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- WooCommerce (for shop pages)
* Elementor Pro upgrade is required for most templates and features (not included)*
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. WooCommerce content is not included in the kit – you will need to add some posts and products to WordPress before that content will appear in templatew
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Environ – Environment Charity Elementor Template Kit from the The Developer ( bosathemes ) website. Thank you.
Download = Environ – Environment Charity Elementor Template Kit-[Updated].zip